Welcome to our Webcast Player.
How to use this site:
The timeline displays the agenda (for live webcasts) or index points (for archived webcasts). In archive, use these to skip to a specific point.
The tabs above provide access to additional features when used: such as slides, related resources, speaker profiles.
Sharing and embedding:
Click the share button on the far right to share the link via email or social media sites.
See the Help section for information on technical requirements and troubleshooting. If you're still having problems viewing, click the feedback tab to send us a message.
Start of webcastShare video at 00:00:00No items attached to this agenda
1. IntroductionShare video at 00:00:00No items attached to this agenda
2. The guidance contained within the Update of Wind Energy Landscape Capacity and Cumulative Impact Study 2016. (Appendix C of the Supplementary Guidance Renewable Energy 2018) as it relates to LCT 4(ii) Southern Uplands Type with Scattered Forest Dun Knowe Group.Share video at 00:18:38No items attached to this agenda
3. The relevant parts of the previous appeal decision for Barrel Law wind turbines referred to at page 38 of the aforementioned studyShare video at 03:07:00No items attached to this agenda
4. The cumulative landscape impacts of the proposed development with specific regard to the existing turbines at Langhope Rig.Share video at 03:27:00No items attached to this agenda
5. Any other relevant mattersShare video at 04:12:00No items attached to this agenda